Tuesday, October 03, 2006

100 Things about myself

100 Things about myself

1. My eyes were blue until I was 7 years old. Then they turned green.
2. I love fog. Especially when there is a power outage.
3. My favorite villain of all times is Ursula the sea witch in The Little Mermaid.
4. I used to have a reoccurring dream that I was saving a world that used shit as its primary energy source.
5. I have had my thyroid removed.
6. I am afraid of change.
7. I have worn firefly butts as earrings.
8. I used to believe that fairies lived inside milkweed pods.
9. I am a writer.
10. I have started 9 books. I have never finished any of them.
11. I have a horrible singing voice.
12. For some reason every time I drive to CO Springs I have to sing Idiot Boyfriend by Jimmy Fallon.
13. I am a Colorado native.
14. I have an older brother that lives in South Dakota.
15. I have always wanted to work for NASA.
16. I have never had to pluck my eyebrows.
17. I drive a Scion XB.
18. On October 27th I will have lived in and owned my condo for 6 years.
19. I have smoked for 19 years.
20. I love the smell of coffee. I cant stand the taste.
21. I cut my wedding cake with a sword.
22. I love candles that smell like food.
23. My favorite dessert is key lime pie.
24. I had my first daughter when I was 17 years old.
25. I just realized this is a lot harder than it looks.
26. I am stubborn.
27. I had a praying mantis named Linda for a pet when I was a kid.
28. I like to be right.
29. I dont have any fillings in my mouth.
30. Im going to be an Auntie in the spring next year.
31. I used to work for social services, Bonfils blood center, Antarctic Support Associates and Raytheon.
32. Im proud of my jobs.
33. Its been a little over 4 years since I have had a paying job.
34. Being a stay at home mom is a lot harder than it looks.
35. I can never use vanilla air freshener in a car because it reminds me of some one I loved.
36. I dont like it when people sing happy birthday to me in a restaurant.
37. I love it when people sing happy birthday to me at home.
38. I love Vietnamese egg rolls.
39. I had insomnia for 6 years.
40. I want to own a Neapolitan Mastiff or a Great Dane.
41. I have a gargoyle statue named George.
42. I am a horrible bowler. My average is 33.
43. I am close friends with one of my high school teachers.
44. I hate it when people ride the butt of the car in front of them.
45. I have never been arrested.
46. I am superstitious.
47. I love all the late 80s early 90s one hit wonder bands.
48. I am forgetful.
49. I like cinnamon flavored toothpaste.
50. When I get nervous I pull on my hair from behind my back.
51. If some one calls and wakes me up I can never admit to being asleep.
52. I wont answer the phone when I am eating dinner.
53. I cant roll my tongue to say Rs in Spanish.
54. I have walked into a parked car before.
55. My initials used to be BS. Now they are BJ. I liked the first set better.
56. My favorite car is a 67 mustang fastback forest green with a tan interior.
57. When I am sleepy I tug on my eyebrows.
58. I still remember all the words to Children Story by Slick Rick.
59. I want to learn the traditional dancing of India.
60. I hate mosquitoes.
61. I used to dream of genetically engineering them to all be born without tongues so they would all die.
62. I love Celestial Seasonings Blueberry tea.
63. I think peacocks are beautiful.
64. I love the noise of their cry too.
65. I can sew beautiful quilts.
66. I cant sew on buttons.
67. My grandma died two years ago and it still makes me cry.
68. I love roller-skating at Skate City.
69. I am a Taurus. (May 9th)
70. I own two cats: Nina and Mr. Garibaldi.
71. My favorite number is 999.
72. I cant stand being in a car longer than 10 hours.
73. I save my really good answering machine and voicemail messages.
74. I have two certifications: Early Childhood Education and Administrative Assistant.
75. I love to know what people are thinking.
76. My favorite color is gray.
77. I like rainy days.
78. I didnt learn how to drive until I was 19 years old.
79. I have shaved a mans head with a straight razor.
80. I love the smell of Drakkar cologne.
81. I admire people who are sure of themselves.
82. I am very self-conscious.
83. I dont believe that war ever solved anything.
84. I love gyros.
85. I wear the same shoes size that I wore in seventh grade.
86. Chipper morning people annoy me.
87. I have been proposed to by 20 different people.
88. Im not into sports.
89. I love going to the Renaissance festival in costume.
90. I am a packrat.
91. I like to eat dinner food at breakfast time.
92. I dont usually eat breakfast.
93. I dont like people touching my face.
94. I like to laugh.
95. When I get really mad my lips disappear and there is just a line where they used to be.
96. Talking to people is my favorite pastime.
97. Sometimes I talk to myself.
98. I can write really, really, really small.
99. I am a very passionate person. 100. I have a headache now.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Come on, if you are going to leave a commercial pretending that it is a comment at least put some effort into it. This isn't even good.